Thursday, August 13, 2009

You Suck At Life


In my office we have several printing stations; one for each department. This morning the entire office received an email that the printer for our Maryland Worker's Compensation department was out of service and that the repairman had been called. Why then does some chick from that department chose this morning to work on her massive file copying project? And why does she choose to do it any my department's copier?


Now I have to walk clear across the office to use the copier in the mail room every five minutes!


I suppose I could use the exercise ... maybe it's a blessing in disguise. But I still think that was a stupid decisions and I still think she sucks at life - at least for today.

7 comments:

Lin August 13, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

I hate work and this just confirms it. It just gets in the way of all the things I want to do. Sigh.

Veronica Lee August 13, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

I hated work too which is why I decided to become a SAHM!

About Michelle Yeoh, we weren't close. We were merely classmates but I was close friends with her half-sister!! Her dad had 4 wives and Michelle was the daughter of the 4th wife. In those days, polygamy in Malaysia was legal. Her dad and my dad were classmates too!!

Ann August 13, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

I work with a couple people who suck at life.

MonsteRawr August 14, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

You could use each trip as an excuse to walk by her desk and make snide comments. Or you could fill her desk with circus peanuts. Both would probably send the proper message.

MaricrisG August 14, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

I"m so glad I don't work with a lady like her! Yeah just look at it as an exercise. It's good for ya :) Is everyone giving her the evil eye that day? lol

Andrea August 16, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

I'm back! And glad to see you're still writing stuff I totally agree with. Just the other day I was at the copier, starting a big job, and some guy (I'm not too fond of him) walks up and says "are you going to be long?" I said "yes." He looked miffed. What was I supposed to say?

Buggys August 17, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Bee, can we get an update on the new girl in your office? I'm betting she is on her way out the door and headed for the unemployment office.
Hey, maybe I'll see her while I'm there

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP