Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yellow Submarine

Is it just me or are The Beatles once again taking over the world? More popular than Jesus for sure this time, maybe even more popular than those Highschool Musical kids ... I doubt it though.
I just found out they're making a new version of Yellow Submarine!! I know I mentioned my love of this movie once before but let me make it official. I love all things Beatles! I even talked my mother into taking me to Beatlfest when I was like 15 and it was a blast - I highly recommend it to all fans out there Actually, even if you're not that big of a fan, there is some seriously good people watching. Believe.




And The Beatles Rock Band is going to me freaking AMAZING. Now I just need to get my damn Xbox working again...


3 comments:

Buggys August 22, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Beatlefest was a blast. Something to do or look at every second. Beatles Rock Band? I know those songs!!

Sandee August 24, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

That's cool as heck. I love it.

Have a terrific day. :)

Buggys August 24, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

when you get a minute in your busy schedule, go visit my blog. There's a little something there for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP