Thursday, June 4, 2009

Confession

I have to admit I have been keeping a skeleton in my closet. Most of you don't realize that I have a secret obsession ... one that I am a bit embarassed about. But I can't keep it in any longer.



If you're squeemish you should just turn away, actually maybe everyone should just close their eyes for this next part ... (go ahead - I'll tell you when it's safe to open them again) ...





If the term "Team Edward" means nothing to you .... then I'm even more embarassed (and also slightly relieved.) What it means is that I am completely hooked on all things Twilight.

~~~Don't judge me people~~~

Well that was a bit like ripping off a band-aid; quick and painful but I'm so glad it's over. I feel so close to you all now! Maybe we should have a sleep-over or something ... we can paint each others toe nails and talk about The Jo-Bros!! No? Too much?


Anyway, what I really wanted to share was how excited I am about the next movie that's coming out later this year. Michael Sheen (who you may remember from Underworld or Frost/Nixon) will be joining the cast to play Aro. I like to refer to the character of Aro as the Godfather of the Vampire Mafia. Okay have I gone too far again? Fine! Sorry! I'll try to keep it under wraps. Ugh.


He recently did an interview with Empire and said "I'm all done on it; I had a great time. It was nice to go in and not be playing the main part, just go in for a few days and play this really really extraordinary character. I remember I was thinking, 'Oh, there's a bit of a Child Catcher here [from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang]; bit of the Blue Meanie from The Yellow Submarine; bit of Olivier from Richard III. There was a bit of all kinds of stuff." Anyman that can combine Twilight with Blue Meanies is cool in my book. Am I alone here?


Please give me some Twilight love ... or at least some Michael Sheen love. Look - at least I spared you from the typical Twilight fan post. Consider yourself lucky, it could have been much worse...


4 comments:

Buggys June 4, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

You really are a freak! But you always make me laugh...thanks

Andrea June 4, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

I'll have to admit I read nothing but the four books last summer. I couldn't get enough of Twilight. I understand.

WorthlessOpinions June 5, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

whatever floats your pickle.

Sasha June 6, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

I am Team Edward, too! Love Twilight! :)

By the way, I have awards for you at my blog. Happy Sunday! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP