Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Little Matt Costa Love

For some reason my DVR failed to record "obsessed" last night which REALLY upsets me. So I was forced to watch live TV which is a completely stone-aged activity. While I was stuck watching commercials I saw one for the iphone 3g. I didn't pay that much attention to what they were trying to sell - maybe something about how they have combined forces with Ron Popeil and there is a new app that will make you beef jerky on-demand. What I did notice was the music they used; throughout the first 85 seconds (of the 90 second commercial) they played the song "Mr. Pitiful" by Matt Costa. Then while showing how you can use voice activation to play music on your phone they used the example "play music by Jack Johnson" and quickly changed the song to one of his as well as displaying one of his album covers on the iphone screen. I know most people wouldn't even notice this but Matt Costa is freaking amazing and he deserves some R-E-S-P-E-C-T apple! I know the audience of The Bee cannot hope to compete with the audience of "The Colbert Report" which is what I was watching at the time, but I feel I should do my part; I have posted Mr. Costa's video for the song iphone used below. Love you Matt. Call me.

2 comments:

Buggys July 1, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Tell it Sister! Let me know when he calls you. I LOVED Ron Popeil, sigh....

Andrea July 1, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Matt IS amazing!

Stop by my blog - something there for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP