Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blog Awards!

Wow! What a week, I'm a totally noobie blogger so I've never received an award before and this week I got four!

~~ You guys must have really been into Twilight more than I expected ;) ~~




A sincere Thank You goes to all of you; Donna from cuteasabuggy and Sasha from sasha-says and Patricia from subjectivesoup and communicationexchange. I have chosen a few more sites to pass these awards onto which I will list below. Someone of you know I'm hooked on your sites and others I've just been lurking on, but I'm glad to have the chance to let you know how much I enjoy what you're doing. I know that some of you look at these awards as a chore (I'm looking at you Lin) so please don't think of this as an obligation, I don't need any of you to pay-it-forward unless you want to.


Please accept your award and take a minute to visit some of the other great sites I've listed, I'm sure you'll find one you enjoy as much as I do.

11 comments:

Cat June 6, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Yay!! Thanks for the awards! I am super excited to post them on my blog!

Andrea June 6, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Thanks so much! I never thought about awards when I started my little blog but they sure are a nice way to tell each other we appreciate what we're doing. Thanks again!

Lin June 6, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Nooooooo!!!!

As a newbie, didn't you know that you are not supposed to bestow more than one award a week on blogs that have "Duck" in the title?? You really should be reading your Blog Manual, Bee.

Don't you realize all the work involved in linking all those blogs? All that space that could otherwise be filled with exciting posts? That I am very busy doing nothing and I hate downloading the picture and answering the questions??

Geesh. Newbies.

(Sigh. Thank you, Bee! You crack me up!! And I'm honored--really.) :)

Lola June 6, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Congratulations to everyone!

Stephanie M June 6, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Hey Bee - how did you change your favicon? I've tried to on my blog, and it won't change from the blogger orange B. Stephanie

Veronica Lee June 6, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Thanks. You rock. I'm a little behind in this award thingy but I will post about it.

Thanks again.

B June 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

thank you, thank you very much *huh*

I said it in my best Elvis voice, I hope I don't disappoint. I'm off to check out the others you love. Can't believe I made the cut!

Aria June 8, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

Thank you Ma'am! I'm adding these to my post today with the other awards I've been holding on to so I can seem super-awesome on my blogoversary ;-) I appreciate it!

Veronica Lee June 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

My awards post is ready now and I have some awards to share with you. Grab them from my blog.

Lynne June 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

WOW! Thanks so much! I'm glad you came out of lurk mode and left me a comment! :-D

Melana Plains June 14, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Congratulations on your awards! It's great to be acknowledged. Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP