Friday, September 4, 2009

No one can tell Jamie!

Time for The Bee's newest guest blogger! This one is from Sherri about a little incident she had with her daughter Jamie's cat, Snickers. Please enjoy ...


Okay so funny story this morning......I had a little battle with wait for it......Super......wait for it......Glue.


I needed to repair my purse a little so Jamie gave me a bottle of super glue which I thought was already opened. I went to squeeze it out and nothing came out so I though it was clogged so I went to cut the tip of the bottle off. Then nothing would still come out....I then took the whole top off and realized it wasn't opened. I punctured the top and when I did...yes, all you know what broke loose and it went everywhere. Got it all over my nails that I just had done last night, my hands and the counter top. At this moment is when Snickers wanted to see what was going on so he jumped up on the counter and I went to stop him and put my right hand on him. Needless to say at that point I was winging a cat around by his hair which was now stuck to my right hand with the super glue. He freaked out and tried to bite my arm, I finally got a hold of some treats and calmed him down long enough to cut his hair so that I could get my hand off of his middle section. I was late for work this morning trying to get all the superglue and cat hair off my hands. What a MESS!


No one can tell Jamie!

7 comments:

Unknown September 4, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

It'll be our secret...I promise. Now if I could just get off the floor...cause I ROFL

Anonymous,  September 4, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

OMG - Choking with laughter - I really did laugh out loud - scared the cat...my husband often wonders what I do up here, laughing all day...

Lin September 4, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

That's GREAT!! How funny! And the photo is priceless.

Staci at Just Bloggled September 10, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

At least you didn't have a hairless cat. It could have been a lot worse.

I can just imagine the look on your boss's face when you told him or her that you were late. It was probably about the same look my ex-boss had when I told him my dog gave me a black eye (she did)--total disbelief.

Nancy Janiola September 23, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

this story made my day! hay, thanks for the good laugh....:))

enjoy the rest of the week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP