Monday, September 14, 2009

Theo & Thea

I was messing around on YouTube tonight when out of nowhere my husband decided that I MUST see a show from his childhood. It's called "Theo en Thea" and it's pretty much the Dutch answer to Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood. These two bat-shit crazy people teach kids about make-believe, life & death and of course ball room dancing. Please, please, please you must watch this clip. You're going to be completely lost with the language but trust me it's worth it. Pay special attention to the following moments ...

  • 5:13 Theo advises the gents not to wear any pants that might be too tight ... unfortunately Theo did not take his own advice.
  • 5:45 Just incase you missed anything the first time.
  • 5:57 Thea warns the girls with big "girls" to wear a sturdy bra so you don't knock out your dance partner.
  • 6:37 One more time for good measure.

If these two were on Dancing With The Stars I might actually tune-in for once. Be sure to check out Theo en Thea - Stijldansen (deel 2) for the conclusion of the lessson. Personally I'm a bit too disturbed to continue. (Did I mention this is a kids show??) But I must admit, this explains A LOT about my husband and my in-laws.

4 comments:

Buggys September 15, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

I'm nearly speechless, I was laughing too much! Oh my dear Lord! No way was that real (Theo's goodies) Mr. Rogers? Not in my world.Crazy foreigners.

The Bee September 15, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

I was thinking that too - about Theo's goods that is - I can't decide if I would be more disturbed if it was real or fake. I mean if it's REAL ... yikes! But if it's NOT then that means they stuffed his pants so they could get a close up of it - ON A KIDS SHOW!

Anonymous,  September 15, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

What is with the teeth? Ya, a very disturbing little video. For kids you say? The hell you say!

Unknown September 16, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

holy cow....lmfao

(finally posted the award you gave me, thank you again)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP