Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Boy Named Lynn

This week's episode of Top Chef was the BEST EVER! My favorite chef-testant (yes, I said it) was once again the winner. Kevin has the best beard ever seen on this show so he was destined to be my favorite - plus he cooks okay too.

The challenge was to prepare food for the Pork & Pinot festival. The winning dish was Pork Leg Terrine with Pickled Cherries. I have no idea what the hell terrine is and it looks kinda like spam but if you're into that kind of thing or if you're into hot Italian accents check out this video of season 7's Fabio preparing the dish.

But the best part of the episode was the guest judge ... who knew that Mr. Belvedere went on to become a James Beard Award winning chef!?!?!?! Seriously that blew my mind right there. I knew this guy was a top-notch thespian but a great chef too? Talk about a modern day renaissance man!


2 comments:

Lin October 18, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

THAT's who he looked like!!! :)

Buggys October 22, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Omg, I love Mr. Belvedere! I need to watch these cooking shows more. i thought maybe he started drinking and maybe he was parking cars downtown or something...I thought I heard a rumor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP