Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tibetan Totes

Isn't the Internet amazing? I just got finished chatting with my fabulous friend Bre, who is currently living in Belgium, and it didn't cost me a dime. Well, i mean I pay an arm & a leg for Internet service but you know ... Not only were we able to talk but we could also play games together and even SHOP together. Who could ask for more? One thing I've always been bad at is buying purses. I tend to buy ones that are big enough to carry my entire life around (including snacks and beverages to the movies if necessary) and then rock the same one for years and years - until it falls apart (or until my mother yells at me enough times to get a new one.)


I'll be visiting Bre in her new home while my husband and I are visiting his family in Holland for the Holidays this year. So she suggested that I buy a Robin Ruth while I'm there. I had never heard of them before. Apparently they are all the rage in souvenirs these days. She even has one from London that she can hook her ipod up to - don;t ask me why you would ever need that but its still awesome. I checked out the site while she and I were chatting and they are pretty cute.
So world, don't be surprised to see me sporting a new Amsterdam shoulder bag come 2010. Because if it's good enough for the Dalai Lama then it's good enough for me!

4 comments:

Lin October 28, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

I wanna be like the Dalai Lama!

Buggys October 28, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

You and the Dalai Lama? Yep. How exciting that you'll get to see Bre while you're there! Is she with her family?

Staci October 29, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

If you had not have said the Robin Ruth was a purse, I would have just assumed that the Robin Ruth was what a Baby Ruth candy bar was called in Holland. Purse. Chocolate. Either way you're satisfied.

The Bee October 29, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

@ Lin - don't we all? I could get used to that wardrobe too.

@ Buggys - she's is there on her own. She got a contract working there for a couple years.

@Staci - Agreed! And I will certainly be picking up some chocolate while I'm there too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP