Monday, May 25, 2009

Child Abuse Caught on Film

Wandering through the web this morning I found some photos that had to be shared. They come to you courtesy of the appropriately named awkwardfamilyphotos.com


These poor kids ... I could look at this photo for hours and never stop finding new gems. The most disturbing thing to me is the crazy choke hold that the two boys on the top are giving to their teddy bears. Combine that choke hold with a bowl haircut and an awkward squirrely mustache and I believe we have the makings of a pair of future serial killers on our hands ... maybe I should forward this to John Walsh and give him a head start on these two. At least the girl on the top left seems to realize that her family has some issues and that she needs to get out as soon as humanly possible. Her pose is saying "Yeah sure, I love to dress teddy bears in feather boas" but her eyes are saying "For the love of God, HELP me!"




But the teddy bear kids have nothing on the screwed up life that the unborn child of these two is destined for.
Lets take this one from the top:
1. Pregnant Belly Photos? Totally acceptable.
2. Partial Nudity Photos? When tastefully done - no problem.
3. Sears Portraits with your significant other? That's starting to get creepy but I can deal with it.
----------------------------------------------------
But dude, just because your girl is pregnant and wants to get a picture of her naked belly - that doesn't give you the excuse to take your clothes off too. And just because you're both half naked and pressed up on each other that doesn't give you the excuse to grab her ass in the photo. And nothing gives you the excuse for that hair.



8 comments:

Lin May 25, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

O M G!!! These are FRIGHTENING!! There are absolutely no words for the family photo. Girly at the top is hysterical--she's already on meds--can't you tell? And is that Mom in the middle?? I'm thinking this teddy bear thing is her idea for some reason. Scary, scary, scary. But I have to admit, I completely cracked up!

I'm just plain appalled at the couple photo--and to think they are reproducing. God help them both....and their children. I don't know, but I'm just guessing they live in a trailer somewhere south. Very, very far south.

Kat,  May 26, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

This is seriously distubing. Are they for real? On the other hand, I may take a look through my old photo albums....

Unknown May 26, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

I had no idea that pictures like that could be taken in Sears. Maybe they are setting the stage to expand their business interests?

Andrea May 26, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Yikes - and the one guys is wearing a very large cross around his neck!

Carrie Wells May 27, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Well, first of all I need to know the year that the Boyd's bear family photo was taken. The guy on the right that is strangling the bear is most definitely one of the Columbine shooters, but he killed himself in 1999. Does Boyd's make stuffed fruit too? Nice to know.

The Bee May 27, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

@ Lin - Those must be some good meds she's on. I was wondering if the one in the middle is the mom too ... guess we'll never know.
@ Kat - Totally FOR REAL! If you find any gems in your photo albums you might want to make an annonymous submission.
@ Fish - I agree, Sears must be expanding to include all types of "art"
@ Andrea - now does it really surprise you that this family would be religious?
@ Carrie - didn't you know about Boyd's fruit ... get on it.

Dee June 1, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

HOLY COW! And yeah..the ass grab was the first thing I noticed..so odd!

Buggys June 4, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Your blog seems to be missing any sort of awards! Hmmmm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP