Saturday, December 19, 2009

White Christmas!



Last night my office at our Christmas Party.  The infamous Will took the opportunity to sport is most festive attire.  And as expected, the red sweater / green tie combo was quite a crowd pleaser. There was good food and nice company; a good time was had by all (the open bar didn't hurt either.)


Then this morning I woke up to several inches of snow on the ground! This is the second snow fall of the season for us in the Mid-Atlantic but this one is far more significant than the first and has been officially categorized as a blizzard. Looks like it will be a White Christmas this year. Too bad I won't be here to enjoy it. I just checked the 10 day forecast for Amsterdam - looks like lots of cold and rain - yippie.

5 comments:

Lin December 19, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Who cares what the weather is when you are on vacation? IT'S VACATION! Hooray! Have fun!! (Snappy look on Will)

Unlikely Oilfield Wife December 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

I want SNOWWWWWW. And a trip to Amsterdam!

Ann December 20, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

I agree with Lin. Hooray for vacation no matter what the weather. Enjoy

Unknown December 20, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

I think a White Christmas was be awesome. In my entire life, it has never snowed here for Christmas.

We'll occasionally get a bit around February or late January only to see it disappear the next day.

Lucky you!

Marms December 21, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

wee! I like open hour bars :)

Marms

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP