Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not So Wordless Wednesday


I totally won concert tickets on the radio today! I've never won ANYTHING before. It's so exciting. The concert isn't until March and it's on a Tuesday night which blows but maybe I will just use it as an excuse to take a day off of work. Okay I'm excited again. Now I just have to figure out who to give my extra ticket to ... hmm.

By the way - the tickets are for Norah Jones; love her!

I hope the seats are good. Ugh, the claustrophobic, agoraphobic, panic stricken nut inside me is already getting anxious that I might not have an isle seat.

Have any of you ever won anything on the radio before?


10 comments:

Buggys December 2, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Oh that's so fun! Where is the concert? Did you win 2 tickets?

The Bee December 2, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

@ Buggys: yup two tickets! It's at the Lyric Opera House in Baltimore.

Chanin December 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Congrats!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)

Anonymous,  December 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Congratulations! Early Christmas present...

Cafe au Lait December 2, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

That's great! Happy WW.

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Maria @ LSS December 2, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Wow, congrats!

Have a great day.

Sara Katt December 3, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

Congrats! Glad somebody wins something. I have never ever won anything, so I have stopped trying!
Purrs
Sara Cat

P.S.
I'm blogging again after taking time off to help Anna with her blog for the NaBloPoMo-challenge in November.
Anna did WW yesterday.

Unknown December 3, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

oooh how awesome, I bet the concert is going to be SWEET!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP