Monday, January 4, 2010

Life Goes On Bra

Those of you that read my mother's blog should already be aware of how I spent my New Year's Eve. That's right we had a Battle Royale ... Rock Band style. We practiced for days to get ready to kick some Beatles Rock Band ass against the lesser gender.  We spent days making costumes - to be not only fiercely intimating, but cute at the same time!



However, we got our asses handed to us because my 15 year old cousin is a video game savant. I'm not sure we'll ever live it down.  Next time I need Ukulele Boy on my team!

6 comments:

Buggys January 4, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

Next time we make Ryan sit the game out! We should only battle groups of people 30 or older!

Lin January 4, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

I think you asked for a whooping when you knew there was a 15-year old involved. I won't even attempt anything more than Raving Rabids when the kids are around.

Unknown January 4, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

lol...we played beatles rock band nye too. Except the 7 year old singing, could only really sing Hello Goodbye, so we just played that song all.night.long.

*sigh*

Unknown January 10, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

Oh My Frickin' God!!!!!!!!! I didn't know Buggys was YOUR MOM. I'm sitting here at work waiting on my morning relief so I can hit the road and I almost fell out of my chair when I clicked on your my mother's blog link......

It's a small world.

Unknown January 10, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

Okay....now that the initial shock and surprise are over...I feel like a dufus...

Surely had I paid more attention, I would have picked up on the mother/daughter connection before now....

:-(

Veronica Lee January 12, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

LOL, I didn't make the connection either!!

What a surprise!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP