Friday, November 20, 2009

Letting My Geek Flag Fly

Today is the day people! New Moon hit theaters at midnight last night. Although I wasn't one of the people camping out in line to see the first showing I am one of the people that pre-ordered my tickets. I'm going to the first show Saturday morning to try and avoid some of the crazed crowds - wish me luck.



It must be said that this was my least favorite book of the series for obvious reasons. Lack of Edward! At one point while reading it I actually found myself flipping to the back of the book to see if and when the Cullens would be coming back into the story. This might not seem like a big deal to some people but I have never done that kind of thing in my life. I've never been one of those people that reads the last page first or skips to the end when the suspense gets to be too much. NEVER. But Stephenie Meyer got me. I had no control over it; I needed Edward back. And the book did not disappoint.


So yes, I am dragging my husband with me tomorrow to see it and I cannot wait. I'm totally jealous that there are thousands of people watching it today while I'm at work.


I know there are equally as many people that are tired of hearing about it but to them I say - BITE ME. So who else is excited?

6 comments:

Anonymous,  November 20, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

OMG, I soooooo am going sometime this weekend!!!!! I can't wait. I know a few people who went last night and they LOVED IT! Does not disappoint.

S

Lin November 20, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Em just Fandangoed herself a ticket! She's going in an hour. I didn't read the books--sorry. :( Enjoy, pally!

Buggys November 20, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Aunt Lor was planning to go by herself today but we talked her into shopping with us instead. She's excited, probably go this weekend. I may have to break down and read one of these silly books.

Anonymous,  November 21, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown November 22, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

I loved Twilight, loved all the books (New Moon was my least favorite too). I've heard the movie is awful. I know it's hard to compete with a good book. So much is left out...and understandably so..but I hear this one is really bad. Let us know :)

Unknown November 23, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

seriously???

this was my FAVORITE of the books...guess I'm a true Team Jacob person.

love love loved the movie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP